1.Fungal disease: common hand, foot and ringworm, tinea cruris and onychomycosis (onychomycosis);
2. Bacterial skin diseases: common erysipelas and leprosy;
3. Viral skin diseases: common chicken pox, flat warts and herpes;
4. Skin diseases caused by arthropods: such as scabies;
5. Sexually transmitted diseases: such as syphilis, gonorrhea and condyloma acuminatum;
6. Allergic skin diseases: common contact dermatitis, eczema, measles and erythema multiforme; drug reactions, such as allergy to sulfonamide and intramuscular injection of penicillin;
7; immunity; such as psoriasis.